How to Make Money in Commercial Real Estate
For the Small InvestorBook - 2000
DID YOU KNOW THAT . .
. . . Real estate is a better long-term investment than the stock market
. . . You don?t need a lot of money to begin? Since time immemorial, real estate has been an excellent investment. The long-term returns have actually exceeded the stock market and other investments. If you?re looking for financial security, real estate can provide you with welcome supplemental income, year after year. And if you thought investing in real estate was out of your reach, this book will change your mind . . . and your future! Experienced real estate broker and investor Nicholas Masters demystifies the entire process of buying real estate for you and shows you how to get started. Illustrating his explanations with examples from his own experiences in thirty years of real estate investing, Masters takes you step-by-step through the process of understanding the benefits of owning real estate, finding and evaluating properties, getting financing, closing the deal, and managing your property
You?ll find out . . .
- Why your first real estate investment should be your own home
- Why there?s safety in numbers?the advantages of real estate investment "clubs"
- The pros and cons of individual ownership, partnerships, and corporations
- How to find properties?brokers, foreclosures, government surplus, sales leasebacks, and other methods of matching up with the right purchase
- The ins-and-outs of financing and mortgages?balloon mortgages versus fixed rate; liens and bankruptcies; and other financing options
- How to deal with repairs, tenant relations, insurance, and other aspects of managing property . . . and why hiring a professional management firm could be a good idea for you You don?t need a million dollars to start making money in real estate. All you need is the clear information and sensible, reality-based guidance you?ll find in How to Make Money in Commercial Real Estate for the Small Investor.