Photoshop CS4 BibleBook - 2009
The ultimate comprehensive reference to Adobe now updated and revised to cover the CS4 release!
- As the industry-standard image-editing software for print and digital media, Photoshop has a phenomenally broad reach and, if you’re a user, then you’re anxious to get started with CS4!
- This authoritative guide to Photoshop CS4 shows you how to retouch, color correct, manipulate, and combine images
- Sheds light on optimal ways to create cutting-edge special effects for digital or film-based images, and then use them on the Web or in print
- More than 1,200 pages are packed with advice that demystifies even the most complex Photoshop tasks
- Covers everything from image-editing basics to techniques for working with camera raw images
- Also discusses the file browser, histogram palette, lens blur, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Baker & Taylor
Provides instructions on using Adobe Photoshop CS4, covering such topics as image management, painting and retouching, filtering, masks, distortions and effects, layers, mapping colors, and printing and publishing.